We connect our community with respected practitioners and resources in support of a healing journey.
We are committed to destigmatizing naturally occurring and synthetic psychedelics and their healing capabilities.
We offer a platform for womxn to gather, share, integrate, and educate in open, receptive spaces.
- Sun, Feb 05Secret LocationFeb 05, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PMSecret Location, Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY, USAPlease join us this Sunday for a Full Moon Womxn’s Circle, where we will commune, meditate, hold space, and release what no longer serves us. This will be the first in-person Full Moon event of 2023! Sound Bath Meditation + Voice Activation led by Mycelium.
- Sat, Feb 11The Springs BarFeb 11, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMThe Springs Bar, 224 Franklin St, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USABeing understood and accepted makes us feel like we're part of something bigger than ourselves. For our speed-friending event, we're hoping to take the guessing out of the equation and connect you with like-minded folks looking for friends in the psychedelic space. Let's build community together!
- Wed, Feb 15Gaia Nomaya
- Mon, Feb 20Gaia NomayaFeb 20, 6:30 PM – 10:00 PMGaia Nomaya, 510 Flatbush Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USAJoin us for our third year participating in the worldwide event of gratitude called Thank You Plant Medicine Day. This year we'll gather at Gaia Nomaya wellness center, where we'll have dinner, a panel of heart-centered speakers, Q+A, and a live musical guest.
- Wed, Mar 01Cardea Ketamine SpaceMar 01, 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM ESTCardea Ketamine Space, 511 Canal St, Suite 500, New York, NY 10013, USAThis Sister Circle will be held at Cardea Ketamine Space where we'll create a safe container to openly share our psychedelic experiences and hold space in support of each other. We hope you can join us ♡
- Mon, Mar 20RAKit ClubMar 20, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMRAKit Club, 338 Moffat St, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USAJoin us for our Spring Equinox Sound Bath Meditation + Potluck. We host seasonal ambient music performances and pair them with other sensory experiences like sacred cacao, breathwork, yoga, and cannabis. We hope you can join us.
The Psychedelic Sisterhood is a BIPOC-founded, womxn-led community dedicated to creating safe spaces for womxn-identifying and non-binary persons to rediscover their relationship to the cosmos and the divine feminine through altered states.
We encourage examining alternative healing methods to help keep us grounded, to become aware of our shadow selves, and to commit to radical acceptance.
Questions? Suggestions? Email Us.